The Last weekend in September, I attended Cursillo. A Christian retreat. I worked the retreat as "Setups" as the name states, I was helping set-up the different areas for talks and meals. It is a time of reflection and growing in faith. I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to strengthen their faith in God. Below is a picture of some of the attendees. Pictured are myself (wearing the set-ups identification suspenders), Brother Lee, Don Domico(also a client) and I can't remember the name of the 4th person. Brother Lee was leaving the next day to go to La. to participate in a celebration of Brother Paul Monterro and Brother Ray Hebert's Jubilee for becoming a Brother of the Sacred Heart. He was kind enough to transport a note for me congratulating Brother Ray (I didn't know Bro. Paul was also there). For those of you who don't know, Brother Ray performed our Wedding ceremony. Yes he is ordained. Also, he was our Dean of students and Principal while we were at E.D. White. Brother Paul was our first Principal, until our 9th grade year I believe. Anyway, it was a special time, hearing Brother Lee speak of Brothers Ray and Paul. Also Pictured is Brother Ray and Paul with their Plaques commemorating this special event.

No comments:
Post a Comment