10 years ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
Closing Shop!
On October 31, 2008 Spa Bella, closed its doors and will be no more. The owner sited economic issues and personal matters as a reason for closing. As such, it was necessary for me to move my practice to a new location. I considered opening my own Massage Clinic, but the overhead would have killed me. So I contacted one of my clients, who by the way is a Chiropractor. She and her husband have an All Natural practice, which I admire. She had contacted me a few weeks prior to the closing to see if i was ready to make a change. At the time, I was doing well where I was, so I was not interested. (Sometimes God whispers, sometimes he screams) So when I found out about the spa closing I made 20 phone calls to several contacts and she returned my call first. So I discussed moving my practice in with theirs and a new relationship is beginning to bloom. This setting is a great setting for my approach of massage being more than a luxury, it is a part of a complete wellness program. They are great, I am being asked to consult on cases and have many new future clients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Congratulations. Sounds like a great fit.
That's great! Jeremy has a massage therapist in his chiropractic clinic and he makes massage part of the patient's care plan. I think he's also found a way to bill insurance for it. It's a great set up. Good luck!
Post a Comment