Friday, July 25, 2008

Wow, I did That!

This past weekend as anyone who has read the blog knows was Kennedy's cousins birthday. Tanya and Kennedy attended to represent our family. I on the other hand was left with a list of things that should be "Taken care of". That weekend I cleaned our yard, which hadn't been completely cleaned since Hurricane Ivan. So you can imagine. We have also had a few rotten trees removed and the debris from that was laying around. So I spent a total of 18 hours in the yard cutting, raking, shoveling and gathering. I also changed out the patio door and put in a new dog door for the "four-legged" kids. Tanya thought a picture was Worth a thousand words so she took one of our trash pile, which by the way cannot be placed at the curb prior to 24 hours before pickup. Pick-up is Thursday. You got it, I had to move these bags twice. Not fun. But it is over and I am happy to say, I now have a grip of the yard. The picture you are looking at is 30, 39 gal. lawn bags of clippings, pine straw, and other various lawn debris.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the pine straw bags. Brings back too many memories of Ridgewood! Next time you do all that, call John....he loves free mulch and a workout:)
Sarah