Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It must have been the Full moon

Today we received a phone call from my Brother Greg. Kennedy's newest cousin Aiden Luke was born at around 1:15p.m. today. Both mom and baby are doing fine. The two older brothers are also doing fine. My brother says he is doing fine...we'll see.

At around that same time, My cousin Jody's wife Kim gave birth to Brady Robert in Ponchatoula. Again, both mom and baby are doing fine. I have not spoke with them directly but the word is that everyone is doing OK.

My boss at the spa has a daughter (she is also Kennedy's babysitter) who is also beginning to labor and is due any day now. If she would have given birth today that would have just been too much.

1 comment:

j said...

Doesn't it seem to work that way? I have a friend who is a neonatal nurse. She says there is something to that!

I am a Bama Blogger too! Wanted to say hello.

Jen