10 years ago
Monday, September 8, 2008
Aiden at last!
Saturday I didn't just catch up on rest. I decided to keep my original plan of going visit my brother to see his new son Aiden. Kennedy and I took off while Tanya attended a conference in Gulf Shores. It worked out well. We had a great visit and I get to hold him for a little while. He slept pretty much the whole time. I once again could not avoid hurricane duties. So I helped my brother go get a generator for his house with Ike looming in the Caribbean. Kennedy was great, she got to play with her cousins and hold Aiden again. She commented on how big he had gotten, because he no longer fit in her lap. She loves babies and loves more to help take care of them. He is growing bigger and soon will probably be able to hold Kennedy. Everyone was doing great. Below are some pictures, one of Aiden, asleep. The other my attempt at an artistic expression.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment