Saturday, August 23, 2008

Water, water, everywhere...

Yesterday, we took Kennedy to one of her favorite spots. The fountains and the Easternshore Shopping Center. Kids are allowed to run through the fountain and cool off in the heat of the summer. She loves to sit/stand on the fountain to stop the flow and then jump off to see the water shoot into the air. The larger of the streams is in the middle and Kennedy has finally got the nerve up to go into the middle and play in the water from the larger fountain.






Tonight we are also preparing for TS Fay. Although the infamous "Cone of probability" keeps Changing, we are preparing just the same. We apparently will be sitting on the porch watching it rain this weekend. After reading my cousin's blog, I am a little concerned about the amount of rain expected. Keeping an eye on my carpet Jen, sorry about your carpet but thanks for the "heads-up". Got to go, my laptop battery is about to fade out.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm thinking the same thing here in Biloxi. I bought Taylor a few new arts and crafts to keep her busy over the next few days. I have a feeling we will be stuck inside most of Sunday. Let's pray that it will pass quickly!

Jennifer Walker said...

Just pray that it keeps moving. It started raining here on Tuesday and didn't stop until this evening (Saturday), all from Fay. Hoping that y'all stay safe & dry.